What you'll do if you join us
- Lead and support complex, multidisciplinary AI dialogue engineering projects. This includes creating and managing project timelines, dependencies, and sequencing, getting buy-in on team-wide goals from project stakeholders, and highlighting risks and action plans for recovery.
- Partner with customers to identify and conceptualize AI experience requirements and use cases, define technical specifications, and create/execute the project plan to meet customer requirements.
- Collaborate and partner with cross-functional teams such as Engineering, Product, and AI Talkbot Delivery in a fast-paced environment. Show great collaborative and communicative skills to be able to work with various enterprise customers’ business unit departments.
- Cowork closely with Customer Success team to track, assess, and control the gap of the talkbot delivery and customer's expectations, and take timely actions to resolve the issues and improve the experience.
What you should bring to the table
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical/operations management field or equivalent practical experience
- 2 years' experience in project management, PMP or Scrum Master certificate will be a plus
- Highly collaborative mindset with the ability to build strong relationships across the organization and with external customers
- Proactive, can-do attitude and strong work ethic; driven to meet or exceed expectations; careful attention to detail
- Ability to interface professionally with personnel at all levels; asking appropriate questions in eliciting information to interpret and synthesize information