This is a rare and exciting opportunity to lead the market development for a leading innovation product in the next decade. You will report directly to the group COO and will work closely with the CEO for the business development strategy.
- Sell products and services of the company to virtual asset exchanges and other potential customers.
- Develop and understand customers’ needs.
- Manage the customer portfolio, including account planning and engaging cross-functional resources to ensure alignment across the organizations.
- Plan and/or attend events and webinars to represent the company and its products.
- Provide sales leadership and experiences with the team.
- Bachelor or above degree in computer science, software engineering, or business equivalent education preferred
- Native Japanese speaker is a must
- Proficient English is a must
- At least 3+ years of Sales in B2B & 1+ year crypto background
- Experience in Fintech, financial, or IT industry is a plus
- Self-motivated and quick learner with excellent communication skills
Taiwanese FinTech company specializing in manufacturing secure, US patented digital asset hardware and developing smart contract platforms for millions of users.