Get to know our Team:
As part of the merchant acquisition, sales & business development team, we would like you to join our journey to create value for our Fincy merchants, partners & users to unlock a world of perks & benefits using Fincy.
Get to know the Role :
Our Customer Success account managers are core to our client-centric business. They are on the front lines working with our merchants & partners to ensure smooth onboarding & day to day operations.
An ideal candidate will embody a customer-centric mindset, good listening skills & enjoy building and maintaining relationships.
They will be highly skilled at breaking down complex ideas and processes for merchants into simple actionable steps.
The candidate will also enjoy chasing answers, diving deep into troubleshooting and working with the team to share solutions and raise the bar. We hope this sounds like you and you are excited about this opportunity!
The Role and Responsibilities:
- Be accountable for merchant activity and engagement throughout the merchant’s onboarding journey across all verticals.
- Build relationships with merchants, manage their expectations & queries to ensure a smooth and efficient onboarding and on-going operation processes.
- Work closely with Marketing & designers to fulfill merchant’s requirements for marketing collaterals & deliverables within stipulated timelines.
- Develop the material, administer training, and find ways to scale the training and activation process to Fincy merchants network.
- Work closely with product, compliance & marketing teams to communicate root causes for customer success or failure, and drive requirements for product enhancement and development.
- Assist in the follow up with merchant partners and collaborate with the Sales team to find additional business or upselling opportunities.
- Keep up to date with the e-commerce & fintech industry and conduct market research to identify growth areas, competitor activity, market trends and merchants’ needs.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Min 2 years of experience in account management / merchant acquisition / sales consulting in the E-commerce, Financial services, Digital or growth tech startup sectors.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills to build rapport and win over merchants
- A deep desire to excel and develop a career in a fast growing Fintech company. Should have demonstrated good work ethics, accountable and responsible in discharging duties
- Good understanding of e-Payments, e-commerce & other basic financial services in Singapore.
- Basic knowledge of blockchain & cryptocurrency (Good to have, not compulsory)
- Ambitious, self-driven and highly motivated individual who can work well in a startup versatile & dynamic environment.
- Good creativity, resourcefulness and problem-solving skills
- Passionate about making an impact to the businesses and stakeholders.