You will be working with an extremely talented RD team based in Seoul and Singapore, to build a world-class cloud Human Resources SaaS solution.
- Develop Swingvy’s main service API
- Design Micro-service architecture, develop related system and apply to service
- Run Cloud infrastructure, monitor logs and detect any errors (DevOps)
- Develop and manage Swingvy back office tools
- Ability to design web application’s REST API
- Experience in Micro-service architecture application development
- Experience in Java-based web service including Java, Spring Framework(Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Spring Batch), Maven, IntelliJ, Jenkins, Git, Bash shell script, etc.
- Strong coding skills based on the understanding of unit/integration test
- Ability to communicate in English
Nice to haves
- Experience in AWS-based infra and distributed system
- Experience in Back office tool development
- User behavior data analysis