We are seeking a seasoned sales executive with experience in building a dynamic sales team and system to join our growing company’s leadership team. In this role, you are responsible for developing and executing sales strategies that drive revenue for the company, and monitoring and reporting on sales goals, adjusting tactics as needed to reach them. The VP of Sales will also work closely with other executives to drive strategic direction and resource allocation for the company.
- Develop plans and strategies for developing business and achieving the company’s sales goal
- Define optimal sales force structure and put in place infrastructure and systems to support the success of the sales function
- Define sales processes that drive desired sales outcomes and identify improvements where and when required
- Work closely with the marketing function to establish successful support, channel and partner programs
- Define and oversee sales staff compensation and incentive programs that motivate the sales team to achieve their sales targets
- Define and coordinate sales training programs that enable staff to achieve their potential and support company sales objectives
- Manage customer expectations and contribute to a high level of customer satisfaction
- Compile information and data related to customer and prospect interactions
- Monitor customer, market and competitor activity and provide feedback to company leadership team and other company functions
- Manage key customer relationships and participate in closing strategic opportunities
- Degree in business or related field
- 8-10 years of solid experience in developing and executing sales strategies, building and managing sales teams, and monitoring and reporting on sales goals
- Excellent understanding of driving strategic direction and resource allocation for the company
- Entrepreneurial and self-starting attitude with experience working in startup is a must
- Fluent spoken and written English and Chinese is a must, Thai/Brazilian Portuguese/ Filipino Tagalog language skill is a plus
- Experience in pharmaceutical or healthcare industry is a plus
- Ability to work remotely
- Time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines are essential
- The candidate, if successful, will be rewarded with a sizable commission on sales
Why work for us?
We are an experienced team with strong skills in medical, legal, financial and consulting industry segments. Our combined 25 years of proven successful consulting, deal closing, business development and strategic guidance of start-ups through various stages of growth has given us a wealth of knowledge to best serve our clients. We help overseas life science companies enter the Asian market through market insights (research that turns into actionable reports) and commercialisation (investment matchmaking as well as partnership building).
This opportunity provides excellent exposure to senior leadership and the chance to formulate corporate strategy in a global company. You will be working with national governments, global company partners and organisations such as UNDP, WEF and Endeavor Global.
We offer a competitive base salary and opportunity to grow within the firm. The successful candidate will work alongside a growing team and must enjoy a fun working environment with flexible working hours.