We're building software to help public servants in county governments save time and money by using AI to streamline processing of real estate sales. This matters because property taxes drive local government revenues and support the services that power society.
We are actively looking for a team leader to work remote on our fully remote team, who is excited to become an expert in our product and provide best in class service to our customers. The teammate who takes this role will lead our existing Customer Success team and manage customers from implementation and product adoption to ongoing success and renewals.
- Influence customer lifetime value by delivering customer outcomes, increasing product adoption, maintaining high customer satisfaction and overall health scores
- Prevent churn and drive new business growth through greater advocacy
- Work closely with our Executive team to align on strategies, renewal forecasting, and account opportunities (i.e., opportunities and risks)
- Address escalated client issues with speed and urgency, pulling in other teams as needed
- Provide strong leadership so that our team is highly motivated and engaged. Be an inspirational role model by challenging and maximizing the strength of the team and aligning their efforts to the mission and vision of the organization
- Hire top talent and build a best in class CS team
The role is a good fit if you:
- Have seen basically all possible customer situations before and have a playbook for how to deal with them
- Intuition about when to push, pull back, to escalate to other team members
- Can de-escalate angry customers
- Have rescued customers from churning, handled renewals and communicated ROI
- Have managed executive level relationships successfully
- Experience implementing processes at fast growing startups
- Experience directly managing people and communicating key metrics, insights, suggestions to leadership
- Are willing to be a player-coach for the first 4-6 months so you understand the work to be done and product well enough to lead the team successfully
Please Note: This position requires travel; 30% of time will be spent traveling once it’s safe to do so.
What We Value
- 5+ years of customer support / success experience, with some of that time in a leadership role
- Attention to detail, strong organizational and communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize, manage up and down, and make decisions with minimal supervision
- History of collaborating with multiple teams to improve customer experience and drive ROI
- Hiring and interviewing experience
- Skill and comfort working in a rapidly changing environment with dynamic objectives
- Critical thinking skills to understand how to translate customer needs into technical decisions
- Patience and empathy for non-technical customers
We are passionate about building a diverse and inclusive environment. We are looking for teammates who care about encouraging different points of view, engaging in healthy debate, and want to work on the hard skills of practicing inclusion on a daily basis.