At Beamery, we’re powering candidate experiences through innovation and technology. With over $40M in funding and key partnerships with organizations like Workday, we are prepared for rapid growth across our teams.
From the beginning, we have focused on building a team, not just a product. We are an ambitious, reliable, friendly bunch who leave egos out of the equation. As we work hard to achieve our goals, we all strive individually and as a team, to take responsibility & ownership to deliver solutions.
....Beamery is the leading Talent Operating System to attract, engage and retain talent. We help the largest enterprises around the world solve their biggest talent challenges...
We believe that talent is a company’s greatest asset. Finding, engaging and retaining that talent starts with building meaningful relationships. We’re innovating every day to help companies build meaningful relationships with talent”
We have created a platform that brings predictive marketing and data-science to recruitment, enabling talent acquisition to be a core strategic asset and enable companies to find, connect and engage with talent better.
Through one unified system companies can attract, identify and engage candidates, treat candidates like customers, and power better candidate experiences, treating their recruiting process like an optimised sales and marketing process. We’re driving Talent Transformation with cutting edge technology, innovation and thought leadership, shaping the future of recruitment for years to come.
We’re seeking an experienced Senior Frontend Software Engineer to join our rapidly expanding engineering team here at Beamery HQ in London. You will join a value delivery team and work on core SaaS capabilities for products that power the experiences for millions of candidates across many of the world's biggest companies and brands.
This role is about giving you a broad remit and early involvement in shaping why you build what you build, as well as the how - from the discovery phase all the way to production operations. You will also be providing technical leadership and mentorship to ensure Beamery engineering standards are continuously improved.
You will be:
- Building market leading B2B multi-tenanted SaaS platform, disrupting the recruitment industry
- Delivering beautiful products with wide market exposure by contributing to your team’s frontend codebase
- Helping shape the future of Frontend at Beamery by being a core member of the Frontend Tribe
- Making or contributing to architecture and technology choices within your team
- Hosting and taking part in regular collaborative teach-ins
- Accountable for technical mentorship of junior engineers
- Accountable for technical discovery, solution design, prototyping, implementation and operations for core platform services (you build it you run it)
We'd love to meet someone who has...
- 7+ years of hands on experience as a software engineer delivering business critical scalable cloud based services preferably multi-tenanted B2B or B2C SaaS services
- Excellent analytical & troubleshooting skills: ability to convert ambiguously defined business problems into well-understood requirements
- Experience of delivering software using Agile delivery methodologies is a must (SCRUM/Kanban)
- Experience of using software engineering practices such as TDD, pair programming, testing automation, code reviews, code refactoring, branch management (GitFlow) and CICD practices is a must
- Real world experience with React, Redux, Styled Components, RxJS
- Good understanding of the testing pyramid
- Good understanding of modern frontend tooling such as Webpack, NPM, Yarn, Storybook
- Collaborative working style, with a focus on tests and documentation
- An understanding of web accessibility and a desire to implement best practice design
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken.
- Someone who enjoys being part of a collaborative team focused on building a product to delight our customers
- Competitive pay
- Stock options
- Pension Plan
- Unlimited Holiday
- Wellness days
- Private Healthcare
- Dog friendly office
- Regular socials, food & drink
- Quarterly team-building events
- Flexible learning & development budget