Summary of Position
Join a world-class global team in the dynamic musical instrument and technology space as we address the needs of growing our Taiwan and China operation. Help us to define, promote and implement human resource values by planning and managing human resources programs; a people first mindset, supportive mentality,lead and hands on execution.
What You’ll Do
- Develops organization strategies by identifying and researching human resources issues; contributing information, analysis, and recommendations to organization strategic thinking and direction;establishing human resources objectives in line with company objectives.
- Implements human resources programs by working closely with CEO and BU Heads to establish team accountabilities, including talent acquisition, staffing, employment processing, compensation, benefits,training and development, succession planning, employee relations and retention.
- Manages human resources operations by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching,counseling, and disciplining staff; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing staff job contributions; maintaining compensation; designing systems and processes; resolving problems;implementing change.
- Develops human resources operations financial strategies by estimating, forecasting, and anticipating requirements, trends, and variances; aligning BU monetary resources; developing action plans;measuring and analyzing results; initiating corrective actions; minimizing the impact of variances.
- Accomplishes special project results by identifying and clarifying issues and priorities; communicating and coordinating requirements; expediting recruiting; evaluating milestone accomplishments;evaluating optional courses of action; changing assumptions and direction.
- Supports management by providing human resources advice , counsel, and decisions; analyzing information and applications.
- Guides management and employee actions by researching, developing, writing, and updating policies,procedures, methods, and guidelines; communicating and enforcing organization culture.
- Complies with local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating legislation;enforcing adherence to requirements.
Who You Are
- Team first, supportive, trustworthy and discreet.
- Culture fits with a young, dynamic and fast growing team in a technology, direct to consumer environment.
- Strong knowledge of human resources in recruiting, organization design, system and processes.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, professional attitude and work ethic, people skills, sense of urgency.
- Full-time, permanent position, due to the sensitive nature of the position, independent consultant/freelancer projects are strictly prohibited.