Determining the structure and design of web pages.
● Ensuring user experience determines design choices.
● Developing the latest user-facing features using React.js
● Designing a modern highly responsive web-based user interface
● Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
● Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
● Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable
devices and browsers
● Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
● Maintaining brand consistency throughout design.
● Ensuring web design is optimized for smartphones.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a similar field.
● At least 2 years experience working as a React.js Developer.
● Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
● Familiarity with more current specifications of ECMAScript
● Knowledge of testing frameworks such as Mocha and Jest.
● Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
● Experience with responsive and adaptive design.
● Familiarity with RESTful APIs
● Familiarity with code versioning tools such as GIT
● Team player
● Good problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
● Excellent verbal communication skills.
● Good interpersonal skills.