- 5+ years of designing across responsive web layouts on multiple devices and form factors.
- With the experience in creating wireframes, prototypes, and user flows.
- Experience with UI/UX and visual design tools (Figma/ Sketch/ Photoshop / Illustrator).
- Ability to speak and write in English and Chinese with our's foreign team.
- Provide your English resume.
- Strong portfolio to be presented and defended during the interview.
- Broad or secondary UX skills outside your core specialty: interaction design, content strategy, user research, information architecture, prototyping, visual design, UI animation, etc.
- With storyteller skills.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Can find the problem, define and solve the problem.
- Bachelor Degree or Master's in design-related degree would be beneficial.
As a Senior UI/UX Designer, in our products team, you’ll responsible for 70% GUI design, 30% UX design and work closely with stakeholders to plan the user experience and own design delivery in a high-scope product area that is complex and ambiguous. Projects will generally encompass multiple features, often spanning across channels and teams. You will apply design thinking and take a broad approach to ensure experiential continuity across platforms and touchpoints. you’ll work from concept through development and collaborate with other UI/UX designers, visual designers, product owners, and technologists to achieve your goals.