Trend Micro, a global leader in network antivirus and Internet content security software and services, is looking for experienced & talented Visual Designer to join our Design team and be responsible for the look-and-feel and visual design of our web-based services as well as windows application products.
Working at Trend Micro gives you the opportunity to enhance your professional capabilities while being able to protect people from the threats brought by ubiquitous malicious software and web sites. Employees at Trend Micro have long term opportunities and are encouraged to utilize their Supervisors and Human Resources for cross-functional movement to further their careers.
This position requires a self-starter who can effectively work on multiple projects simultaneously, meet aggressive deadlines, and who thrives to bring a passion for elegant design in a dynamic environment, and be skilled at incorporating new and innovative design technologies.
- Work closely with UX designer, product development team to translate requirements and wireframes into a compelling visual design concept.
- Create and maintain visual design spec such as style guide and library.
- Create innovative visual design and interactive prototype to convince product team and stakeholders.
- Work efficiently in an Agile development environment.
- 3+ years visual design experience with BA/BS or higher degree in visual design related field.
- A portfolio with example of comprehensive visual design in mobile, web or software products.
- Familiar with Photoshop, Illustrator or other design tools.
- Strong visual design sense and good presentation skill to communicate design ideas.
- Keen on understanding for user-centered design principle and process.
- Experience in working with a cross-functional creative team.
連結智慧 守護世界 --- Connected Intelligence for Securing a Connected World