Quality Assurance Engineer - Taiwan
We are hiring a QA Engineer to be based in Taiwan. As a QA Engineer, you will develop and execute exploratory and automated tests, and work collaboratively with software engineers to debug and resolve issues. You should be responsible for facilitating successful releases of products, conducting tests before launches to ensure software runs smoothly and meets clients’ needs.
We are looking for someone who will ideally work with the team to assess risks, build test frameworks, and engineer foundations and solutions. You will also guide the team towards good engineering practices, bug prevention strategies, testability, and other quality concepts.
• Execute regression, integration, performance, unit, and system test plans, with the aim of maximising test coverage, release velocity, and production health
• Design, test, and verify quality of end user applications and server side components to ensure they meet requirements and functional specifications
• Use a combination of manual and automated testing to ensure high quality releases that meet clients’ needs
• Plan and construct product system architecture, assess risks, resolve the design’s testability, and address system stability
• Document test results into bug tracking system, and follow through to resolution
• Review software documentation to ensure technical accuracy and completeness
• Support project and initiate post-mortem reviews with recommended improvements
• Innovate testing tools, technologies, platforms, and life cycle of product R&D, and improve testing efficiency
• Research new technologies and methods in testing domain, apply and promote them, and improve industry influence
• Maintain subject matter expertise for the systems under test, and use it to create, maintain, and extend the test case library
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, similar technical field, or equivalent practical experience
• More than 3 years QA and QC experience in internet and traditional industries, able to prototype and deploy software quality control strategy for a complex system
• Rich experience in software development, and testing web-based software
• Strong analysis and design skills, capable to develop testing framework and integrate solutions; experience with RESTful API, performance, automation, security, black box, and white box testing
• Good understanding of relational databases and SQL
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• Strong analytical / critical thinking and communications skills If interested please send your CV to email@example.com and provide your number
and Skype ID
Empowering companies to do business safely.