Please apply via: https://grnh.se/1ea42ddc3us
【 About the company 】
At Tomofun, we LOVE pets and technology. Our vision is to bring joy and innovation to every pet lover in the world. Headquartered in Taiwan, we’re building a one-of-a-kind global company that helps pets and pet parents stay connected through our innovative products. Our pioneer product, Furbo Dog Camera, is the #1 best-selling pet camera on Amazon US, Canada, UK, Japan and 5 other markets and also recommended by The Ellen Show as the #1 gift on every pet-lover’s Amazon wishlist. The learning curve is steep. But the work is exhilarating. Tomofun is on the cusp of a pet-tech boom and we’re looking for smart, innovative thinkers who aspire to incredible things.
【 What you'll do 】
・Cooperate with the backend, QA, Marketing, PM team to develop the website according to user data.
・Cooperate with the APP team members to develop the APP web view.
・Participate in the development of the web subscription console.
・A/B testing implementation.
・Early involvement in the scrum planning process to make better products.
【 Who you are 】
・3+ years middle-large scale website development experience in ReactJS + Redux.
・1+ years website development experience in React hooks.
・Having the logical thinking ability and the problem solving skills.
・Ability to design/develop/test the website with high page performance.
・Ability to implement the complicated layout design without any UI framework.
・Ability to implement the animations on the website by pure CSS with high page performance.
・Ability to solve cross browser/platform issues.
・Having experiences in any Redux middleware, such as: Redux-Observable.
・Having experiences in scrum/middle-large scale website development.
・Having experiences in UI automation or JS unit tests.
・Having experiences in the 3rd-party online payment flow tool integration.
・Having experiences in the CI/CD process.
・Experiences in cooperating with foreign team members.
• The rare opportunity to work with an international team from Taiwan HQ and make impact on a global scale
• Voice yourself in an open, trusting and transparent working environment
• Quarterly all hands meetings to update entire organization on company goals, strategic directions and the opportunity to openly ask questions/give feedback
• Bring your furbabies to work in a pet-friendly office
• Join our volunteer program. We are passionate about giving back to society.
• A LOT of free snacks and drinks for humans and furkids!
• Comfortable and creative office with kitchen, sofa, and quiet areas
• Afternoon tea time twice a month and monthly birthday parties
• Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time off when you need it
• Flexible working hours and work-from-home when needed
• Medical insurance and free yearly health checkup
• Yearly health checkup subsidy for your pets
• 2 free Furbos for each full-time team member
• Company trip and employee outing program
• Internal workshop and external training subsidy for you to expand your skill set and continuously learn and grow