To be successful as a Product Specialist, you should be able to monitor product performance on the market and represent the user's voice. A top-performing Product Specialist is able to capture the user needs by constantly monitoring their feedback.
- Evaluate Lomotif’s products and compare them against industry trends.
- Develop an understanding of Lomotif products to meet the Lomotif's current and future needs.
- Provide assistance with analyzing product and rating reviews.
- Develop and oversee small to medium scale projects.
- Analyze metrics to continually improve Lomotif’s experience.
- Assist Lomotif Product team in achieving product short and long-term goals.
- Work with other departments to improve the analysis and presentation of products.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Economics, Psychology, Computer Science, Software Engineering or any related field.
- Previous qualitative and quantitative product analysis experience.
- Passion about using social short video platform
- Extensive knowledge of Google Suites (Slide, Spreadsheet) preferred.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- The ability to work under pressure and adapt to change.
- The ability to balance customer needs against the Lomotif’s vision.
- Good communication skills in English and Mandarin.