Building our data science team up, this hire will take full ownership of the app's entire recommendation pipeline, focus on working with various teams (Product, Business, Engineering) to identify key metrics to push with the recommendation system that is needed to be deployed.
- Deep dive into big data to conduct advanced statistical analyses
- Ability to understand AI, Machine Learning and Deep Learning concepts
- Integrate, simulate and test impact of algorithms and features on the overall system
- Develop and execute necessary analyses or A/B tests to validate models and identify improvement opportunities
- Supplementing data collection methods to contain information that is appropriate for constructing logical arrangements;
- 3-5 years of experience manipulating data sets and building statistical models, well-versed in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science or another quantitative field, and is familiar with the following software/tools
- Experience creating and using advanced machine learning algorithms and statistics: regression, simulation, scenario analysis, modeling, clustering, decision trees, neural networks, etc.
- Experience handling B2C data i.e. Demonstrated experience in applying data science methods to produce personalised content for users
- Experience with distributed data/computing tools: Map/Reduce, Hadoop, Spark etc
- Experience with ML tools i.e. OpenCV, YOLO, Tensorflow, Sklearn
- Experiencing working on content moderation automation with ML
- Experience deploying ML model to production