To be successful in this role, the ideal candidate will have to take on the following tasks:
- Develop product marketing strategies
- Work with various teams (design, content, acquisition, product, sales) to implement strategies
- Test market product features & releases.
- Evaluate projects using relevant KPIs and feedback from existing and prospective customers for each feature.
- You partner with product development and engineering teams through the complete product development cycle to help create our communication strategies for our features.
- You will also closely work with our marketing and business development team to craft and review marketing content and help in marketing campaigns and uplift of product features.
- Be the ‘voice of the customer’ within their company, precisely researching consumer needs and experiences.
- Obtain insights into customers’ usage of current products, untapped opportunities and buyer personas, through interviews, surveys, focus groups and data
- Agree on timelines and deadlines for the development of new products with product management, engineering
- Use market research data to establish product positioning for features
- Min 5 years within media industry
- Strong knowledge in marketing process
- Ability to thrive in ambiguity and adjust quickly to change.
- Excellent communication, presentation and analytical skills.