To be a successful in the role of Growth Hacker, we are looking for you to own the following tasks
- Drive traffic to digital channels, including apps, websites, landing pages, social media, chat bot, etc., by developing and executing online and offline campaigns, including gamification, digital marketing, brand partnerships, on-ground activation, etc
- Prioritise growth channels and optimise them to consistently improve the performance and revenues coming from the digital touch-points
- Exchange ideas/data/feedback with other departments, including product, marketing, top management, etc., in order to present results and make the product more user-centric.
- Work with cross functional teams to drive implementation of the strategies & operations (channels/ platforms/ budget etc)
- Analyse marketing performance data across platforms (FB/ IG/ Google/ Adobe) to monitor revenue performance and uncover areas for improvement
- Bringing traditional and creative ideas how to grow those KPIs & A/B testing those ideas.
- Optimising channels to improve overall performance
- Scaling and automating growth process
- Being data-driven and kind of a data-geek: clear understanding of data, analytics, metrics and statistics.
- A/B Testing and Data Analytics experience
- Editing and copywriting skills
- Having experience with growth hackings tools such as Optimizely for A/B Testing, MailChimp for email marketing campaigns, HubSpot for CRM, sales and marketing purposes, Zapier to automate workflows.
- Programming knowledge: even if it’s not compulsory, it is recommended.