1. Maintain high levels of service continuity on IP devices for external customer
2. Perform network operation of configuration, capacity, access, performance and security management
3. To provide telephone/remote and on-site 2nd level technical support for Cisco/Juniper/F5/A10 IP devices on an on-call basis within a team
4. To troubleshoot logged faults in order to accurately isolate the cause and provide working solutions, and monitor progress against customer SLAs.
5. DevOps/Programming skill is a plus.
2+ years experience in configuration and troubleshooting IP hardware Routers and Switches in a LAN & WAN environment (Cisco routers, Switches, Juniper MX series routers)
Familiarity with the IP device IOS/JUNOS on high end routers and switch platforms supporting routing/switching technologies including, OSPF, BGP, IPLC, MPLS
Familiar with associated TCP/IP technologies such as HTTP, DNS, SMTP, SNMP, DHCP, LDAP, NTP, RADIUS
Experience of Linux, FreeBSD administration
Bachelor’s or above degree, related field or 1+ years of experience working as network engineer.
憑藉著理念 “超越自我 Never Stop Improving”我們不斷尋找新的解決方案來提高產品質量和生產力。我們【實行彈性工時】、【採用自主申請升遷】、 【不再實施個人績效評量】、【實踐薪資透明化】，我們認為這是 敏捷管理和自組織工作環境的必要元素。