500k - 1m TWD Annually
- Assist the Legal Head in day-to-day legal and administrative work.
- Perform legal research, legal writing, and contract review in both English and Mandarin.
- Organize, maintain, and update corporate documents.
- Assist in communication with cross-function departments, vendors, and outside counsels.
- Perform other relevant tasks and special projects assigned by the Legal Head.
- Bachelor or Master degree of laws; recent law graduate or junior attorney with experience working in a law firm or in-house legal department is a plus.
- Solid research and analytical skills; detail-oriented; excel in Microsoft Office such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multitask and prioritize will in fast paced, dynamic work environment
- Proficiency in English is a must.
Taiwanese FinTech company specializing in manufacturing secure, US patented digital asset hardware and developing smart contract platforms for millions of users.