We are looking for an experienced Product Manager who is passionate about building a great product that customers love. In this role, you will own a key initiative on our upcoming roadmap. You will be responsible for product planning and execution throughout the product lifecycle, including: gathering and prioritizing requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with engineering, design, marketing, sales, and support to ensure goals are met. Product management experience in FinTech, HRTech or InsureTech is a plus.
The ideal candidate is an expert with 5-8 years of experience in product management.
You get to work with a super diverse Product team of 5 different nationalities, located in Seoul, Taipei, and Singapore.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to define the product roadmap
- Research and understand customer requirements, competitive offerings
- Research and understand regulations and other industry constraints
- Research and understand cases from customer support, operations, marketing and sales
- Translate that understanding into prototypes, feature specs, and execute the plan with engineers and designers, delivering quality products
- Develop product pricing and positioning strategies
- Work with product copywriters on content requirements
- Work with product marketing to communicate releases to users
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding
- Represent the company by visiting customers to solicit feedback on company products
- 5-8 years of product management experience in IT sector
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Excellent written, verbal communication and client-facing skills
- Data-driven thinking in product management and product design
- Pay great attention to detail. "Pixel perfect isn't an ideal, it is a requirement"
Nice to haves
- Prior experience at a start-up working in a hyper-growth environment
- Knowledge of HR, payroll, and benefits
- Experience with B2B or SaaS business and product
- A degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Experience with collaboration tools (JIRA and Confluence)