【Who We Are】
As a progressive D2C music tech company we create cutting-edge products that disrupt the norm and inspire music creation worldwide. With top-selling products that help our customers to fulfill their creative passion, we’re revolutionizing the way people make music.
【About the Role】
We are looking for an Email Marketing Coordinator/Specialist to join our fast-paced marketing team. You will manage and execute on a promotional calendar that drives sales and engagement from new & existing customers - by collaborating with copywriter, designer, marketing and dev teams to ensure initiatives are delivered on-time and executed with a high degree of accuracy and effectiveness.
【What You Will Do】
- Manage overall customer engagement and lead conversion campaigns utilizing various tools, including but not limited to email, SMS, push notification, browser push, with a focus on email marketing in proportion.
- Manage multi-channel communication calendar to oversee the cadence for customer experience optimization and monitor engagement rate, conversion rate… etc.
- Plan & execute A/B testing for email/SMS campaigns to optimize KPIs, such as open rates, conversion rates, lead nurturing, etc.
- Execute marketing automations to optimize the customer experience at different engagement stages and improve KPIs with goal setting in mind.
- Create various types of email campaigns, including promotional emails, nurturing emails, newsletter, product news...etc. from ideation, execution to reporting.
- Lead campaign setup and quality assurance within our CDP platform, Exponea.
- Monitor both new and existing campaigns and optimize for conversion and engagement.
- Work closely with cross functional teams to create and deliver compelling emails, including working with designers / copywriters on artwork and content (email copy, CTAs, subject lines, preheaders) that fulfill campaign objectives and are aligned with Positive Grid's brand guideline.
- Assist with reporting and email metrics analysis on a weekly basis and share insights or new ideas upon results.
【What You Need】
- Degree in marketing, communications, business or related course of study.
- A minimum 4 years of related working experience.
- 1-2 years of experience in a digital marketing role (e-commerce, brand site, platform, email, social, paid ads etc.) will be a plus.
- Experience in email platforms (Listrak, Klaviyo, Mailchimp, Constant Contact etc.) is preferred.
- Experience in CRM platform (HubSpot, Salesforce, Exponea) will be a plus.
- Must be an expert in creating email drip campaigns and overall automation email series.
- Demonstrated collaborative skills and ability to work well within a team.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Light HTML/CSS coding skill will be a plus.
- Experience writing and editing marketing content a plus.
【What We Offer】
- Opportunity to collaborate with talented international teams.
- Inclusive and diverse work environment.