As a Backend Software Engineer, you will build several backend services to support various features on CoolWallet app, including blockchain data interface, feature toggles, etc. You will also build and maintain blockchain infrastructure to support trade transactions.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, and maintain backend services to support various CoolWallet features.
- Evaluate new blockchain tools and technologies as they continually evolve.
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, or engineering (or equivalent experience)
- Understanding of Google Cloud, AWS or Azure
- Experience working large distributed systems
- Experience with one or more blockchain technologies
- Familiarity in CI/CD tool set
- Experience building cloud apps/services on Google Cloud, AWS or Azure