【Who We Are】
As a progressive D2C music tech company we create cutting-edge products that disrupt the norm and inspire music creation worldwide. With top-selling products that help our customers to fulfill their creative passion, we’re revolutionizing the way people make music.
【About the Role】
We are looking for a CRM and Loyalty Planner to play a key role in delivering our CRM plan and targeted campaigns. The ideal candidate will have a solid background in Loyalty, CRM and marketing plan and will be the planner and owner of our CRM Campaigns and Loyalty program. We expect the role to play a key part in forming our customer plan to be carefully targeted and executed in an engaging manner within the highest quality standards and fit to the brand.
【What You Will Do】
- Manage the design and execution of customer loyalty & rewards programs based on CRM segmentations while looking for opportunities to strategically develop and grow.
- Plan and execute different customer journeys in regards to the strategic target for each of the segments defined to improve customer data capture and grow customer database and optimize customer retention, engagement, AOV and Customer LifeTimeValue.
- Design, Implement and delivery of member acquisition, loyalty, retention, activation and win-back programs. Work closely with channel owners (eg. email marketing) to optimize the metrics and meet the required KPIs.
- Work with the CDP Marketing Engineer and Data team to deep dive into the CDP platform to glean insights that can be applied to drive the business.
- Support marketing objectives to create a consistent brand experience across all channels.
- Stay updated on CRM and customer loyalty best practices.
【What You Need】
- A BSc degree in marketing, information technology, business administration, or any other related field.
- 5+ years experience in a successful CRM function (ideal industry backgrounds include: ecommerce, OTT industry, web app industry)
- Strong experience of planning, executing and delivering marketing campaigns.
- A data driven profile who is also commercially minded, with strong analytical skills. Experience creating dashboards for metrics reporting.
- Experience in digital marketing & CRM planning.
- Substantial knowledge in CRM segmentation, campaign management, direct marketing, and database marketing.
- Strong project management skills.
- Excellent English communication skills verbally and in written.
- Experience with creating presentations to articulate strategy and performance.
- Customer-service driven, ability to work in a fast-paced environment with ease, be self-motivated and proactive, have an insatiable thirst for knowledge, have critical attention to detail, be able to prioritize and meet deadlines.
【What We Offer】
- Opportunity to collaborate with talented international teams.
- Inclusive and diverse work environment.
- Huge room in growth for someone eager to grow within a fast-paced, agile-driven global brand.