This is a key role to help the company achieve its sales targets and ambitious growth plans for the next 3-5 years. The candidate will have a strategic contribution to the efficiency of the various sales teams (pre-sales and customer success). The candidate will need to have a minimum of 2 years of experience implementing Salesforce in one or several SaaS companies. Experience with other business systems that influence sales (marketing tools like Marketo/Act-On, chat tools like Acquire/Drift, sales productivity tools like Outreach/Salesloft, targeting tools like Linkedin Salesforce Navigator) are preferred.
The role is a complex blend of systems architecture/integration skills (60%) and business data quality expertise (40%).
The successful candidate will bring a strong skillset in defining and documenting business requirements, including those that pertain to current state and future state of Splashtop Sales and Business.
- University Degree required.
- Experience in supporting an inside sales team of Sales Representatives and Account Executives using Salesforce Sales Cloud as their primary CRM, including optimizing user experience to reduce overall sales process friction.
- Own Splashtop’s Salesforce instance including overall architecture, processes, and integrations with other systems.
- Provide overall architectural system design and user best practices.
- Experiment and introduce new solutions from Salesforce new releases.
- Establish data management policies, including setting up necessary processes and tools and maintain and monitor data quality through systems.
- Continually improve internal use of Salesforce including automating processes, identifying areas for improvement, and enabling the sales organization for hyper growth.
- 2+ years of directly relevant experience in sales or marketing operations and/or information technology roles.
- Proven track record of implementing and/or managing cloud-based CRM applications and CRM integrated tools and applications.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver on Salesforce project requirements under short time deadlines within Salesforce instances of at least 50+ users.
- Experience implementing and managing large Salesforce projects such as transitioning to Salesforce Lightning and scaling lead routing solutions.
- Experience with sensitive data and creating systems that meet the security and compliance needs that come with the management/ownership of sensitive data.
- Strong analytical skills.
-SFDC system components : Visualforce page/3rd party integration/customized function development etc.
-SFDC related applications : Lightning App Builder/Force.com/Heroku etc.
- Salesforce Administrator certifications.
- Experience working within a high-growth, global technology company.
- Experience with content/knowledge management platforms.
- Self-starter who can operate independently.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple competing priorities simultaneously and drive projects to completion.
- Able to operate successfully in a lean and fast-paced organization.
美商浪橋科技股份有限公司_Splashtop Inc. 於2006年成立於美國矽谷，在台灣、中國與日本設有分公司與研發團隊。核心團隊來自MIT，並且募集資金超過15億新台幣，投資股東有來自中美台各科技龍頭。我們的產品得到許多獎項並進入量產，擁有穩定的訂單及大量忠實的客戶。