Playsee brings people closer. We are a leading social media app ranked top 10 on Google Play Store with more than 20 million downloads. We invite users to share real-life experiences through short-form videos posted on the map.
Like to think out of the box? Join our team to make a difference with your user obsession, and bring Playsee to the next level!
As a Product Manager, you will tap into the mind of consumers, understand their problems and design a user-foused approach. You will also have the opportunity to oversee all aspects of the project, from monitoring implementation, quality control and end-result report generation and analysis.
What you will do:
1. Partner with executives on multiple concurrent projects
2. Undertake detailed competitive research and analysis to provide creative solutions to address user pain points
3. Define clear product requirements by taking into account company goals, consumer data and viability
4. Own and help define the user testing and user research process
5. Work cross-functionally to track product schedule and deadlines, proactively identifying and resolving issues
6. Collaborate with partners to bring products to market together successfully as a company.
7. Understand and stay current on tech industry trends, competitive landscape and internal product developments
8. Support the development of long-term organizational strategy
9. Opportunity to work with B2C or B2B products
Knowledge, Skills & Qualificaitons:
1. Minimum of 2-5 years of experience in product design, project management, business administration, corporate strategy, strategic consulting and/or equivalent experience
2. Native/Bilingual in Chinese and English with excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
3. Strong logical thinking ability
4. A proven ability to establish excellent working relationships with external advisors, stakeholders, and internal executive and colleagues
5. Ability to multitask, work independently under pressure and demanding deadlines
6. Adaptable and can balance the need to maintain structure, with tolerance for the unexpected.
7. Can challenge and be challenged in a constructive way, including your thoughtful opinions
8. Have a high attention to detail and diligently work to ensure all elements of your products are in control and up-to-date.
9. Perform ad-hoc tasks when needed
10. Bachelor’s Degree required