Crypto.com was founded in 2016 on a simple belief: it's a basic human right for everyone to control their money, data and identity. With over 10+ million users on its platform today, Crypto.com provides a powerful alternative to traditional financial services, turning its vision of "cryptocurrency in every wallet" into reality, one customer at a time. Crypto.com is built on a solid foundation of security, privacy and compliance and is the first cryptocurrency company in the world to have CCSS Level 3, ISO27001:2013 and PCI:DSS 3.2.1, Level 1 compliance. Crypto.com is headquartered in Hong Kong with a 2000+ strong team.
For more information, please visit www.crypto.com.
- Deliver values to users, teammates and company
- Develop secure and scalable backend system to serve millions of global users
- Implement high quality coding standards in order to deliver readable, stable and maintainable systems
- Work closely with teammates and help each other to grow through the form of code review, regular sharing sessions and project retrospectives, etc.
- Analyze requirements wisely and solve difficult problems across the stack
- Conduct technical research and propose pragmatic ways to improve tech stack for long-term engineering initiatives
- Follow and constantly improve development process
- 5-8 years experience in server-side programming languages is required
- Interested in building first-class product with talented teammates to solve challenging real world financial industry problems
- Embrace open source community and willing to give back for everyone’s good
- Capable to pick up various technologies, a fast learner and have a “get things done” mentality
- Humble to embrace better ideas from others, eager to make things better, open to challenges and possibilities
- Familiar with iterative product development style
- Knowledge of low level networking or OS internals (Linux)
- Experienced in Ruby on Rails, Golang, Elixir and Node.Js
- Participated in Open Source projects
- Knowledge of handling scalability, security and performance
- Knowledge of domain driven microservices architecture backend development
- Knowledge of zero downtime CI/CD and development principles
- Knowledge of DevOps process and tools
- We offer an attractive compensation package working in a cutting-edge field of Fintech.
- Huge responsibilities from Day 1. Be the owner of your own learning curve. The possibilities are limitless and depend on you
- You get to work in a very dynamic environment and be part of an international team
- You will get to have involvement in developing brand new products from scratch using latest technologies alongside with a passionate and talented team