Crypto.com was founded in 2016 on a simple belief: it's a basic human right for everyone to control their money, data and identity. With over 10+ million users on its platform today, Crypto.com provides a powerful alternative to traditional financial services, turning its vision of "cryptocurrency in every wallet" into reality, one customer at a time. Crypto.com is built on a solid foundation of security, privacy and compliance and is the first cryptocurrency company in the world to have CCSS Level 3, ISO27001:2013 and PCI:DSS 3.2.1, Level 1 compliance. Crypto.com is headquartered in Hong Kong with a 2000+ strong team.
For more information, please visit www.crypto.com.
About the role
As the Software Developer, you will design, develop, maintain, and improve software for various ventures projects, i.e., projects that are adjacent to our core businesses and are bootstrapped fast with a lean team. You will be actively involved in the design of various components behind scalable applications,, from frontend UI to backend infrastructure.
- Design and implement solutions to complex problems in large-scale infrastructure
- Create web applications in a distributed environment
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables
- Work closely with DevOps to improve tech stack for long-term engineering initiatives
- B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science or related technical field
- 1-3 years of experience of hands-on full-stack software development
- Experience with automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Good motivation and interested in blockchain and cryptocurrency
- Open source experience is a big plus
- Strong interest and ability to learn other coding languages as needed, a fast learner and have a “get things done” mentality
- Humble to embrace better ideas from others, eager to make things better, open to challenges and possibilities
- Good command of spoken and written English
What you can expect from us?
- We offer an attractive compensation package working in a cutting-edge field of Fintech.
- Huge responsibilities from Day 1. Be the owner of your own learning curve. The possibilities are limitless and depend on you
- You get to work in a very dynamic environment and be part of an international team
- You will get to have involvement in developing a brand new product from scratch alongside with a talented team