Crypto.com was founded in 2016 on a simple belief: it's a basic human right for everyone to control their money, data and identity. With over 10+ million users on its platform today, Crypto.com provides a powerful alternative to traditional financial services, turning its vision of "cryptocurrency in every wallet" into reality, one customer at a time. Crypto.com is built on a solid foundation of security, privacy and compliance and is the first cryptocurrency company in the world to have CCSS Level 3, ISO27001:2013 and PCI:DSS 3.2.1, Level 1 compliance. Crypto.com is headquartered in Hong Kong with a 2000+ strong team.
For more information, please visit www.crypto.com.
About the role:
The product design team turns complex problems into simple, elegant, and engaging customer experiences for web and mobile experiences. The team is responsible for design at each stage of the project - from user research and wireframes to final visual specifications.
- Collaborate with designers, product managers, engineers, stakeholders and other teams to deliver end-to-end product experiences
- Define design strategy for each product with product and market requirements in mind
- Produce data-driven design solutions based on users’ need
- Present and communicate design direction, decisions, and rationale to other teams
- Develop user journey maps, user flows, wireframes, mockups, prototypes based on business requirements and user centricity in mind
- Design consistently following our brand style across all products, not afraid of pushing the boundaries
- Contribute to help maintain the design system
- Dive into user data and come up with user behaviors insights
- Run and facilitate user research activities, including 1:1 user interviews, focus groups or usability tests
- 1-3+ years of experience designing digital products/services
- A portfolio of work that contains examples of design for digital products and services
- Solid understanding of user-centered design and UX principles
- Attention to detail, mastery of your craft: visual design, interaction design, prototyping
- Demonstrate experience on conducting user research
- Understanding of design system, best practices, and guidelines across iOS, Android and Web
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fluency in Figma, Sketch and other design prototyping tools
- Open minded, eager to learn
Candidates without a portfolio will not be considered.
- Interest/some knowledge in cryptocurrency, fintech
- Experience working in Exchanges, Crypto, DeFi or other financial startups
What you can expect from us?
- We offer an attractive compensation package working in a cutting-edge field of Fintech.
- Huge responsibilities from Day 1. Be the owner of your own learning curve. The possibilities are limitless and depend on you
- You get to work in a very dynamic environment and be part of an international team
- You will get to have involvement in developing a brand new product from scratch alongside with a talented team