1. Design and build infrastructure for CDP, including monitoring systems, alerting systems, etc.
2. Improve and maintain CI/CD pipeline.
3. Communicate technical decisions through design docs, tech talks, and code reviews.
4. Practice sustainable incident response and blameless postmortems.
5. Maintain services after they go live and guide the team following the incident procedure.
1. Familiar with operation skills in UNIX/Linux and network.
2. Familiar with Docker and Kubernetes.
3. Experience with public cloud (i.g. GCP, AWS, Azure), GCP is a big plus.
4. Familiar with at least one programming language such as golang, bash, etc.
5. Experience with Git.
1. Experience in database administration.
2. Experience with at least one log gathering tool (i.g. Elasticsearch, fluentd and kibana).
3. Experience with CI/CD tools such as Jenkins or others.
4. Experience with Infrastructure as code and familiar with related tools such as Terraform.
AI Marketing Technology Company