【Who We Are】
As a progressive D2C music tech company we create cutting-edge products that disrupt the norm and inspire music creation worldwide. With top-selling products that help our customers to fulfill their creative passion, we’re revolutionizing the way people make music.
【About the Role】
We are looking for a talented Email marketing manager to take the lead with our email marketing strategies. Your main duties include running email marketing campaigns end-to-end, managing email databases and creating email automation strategies. If you’re interested in web technologies and can generate innovative ideas to increase sales, we would like to meet you. As an Email marketing manager, your role is to reach customers through email campaigns and inform them about new products and events. Ultimately, you should be able to promote our brand and ensure our customers stay in touch with our company updates.
【What You’ll Do】
- Lead our email marketing strategy to grow our email list, increase conversions and track data via email engagements.
- Create the lead gen roadmap in collaboration with Marketing/CRM teams with the goal of increasing our subscription pool, new membership, increased conversion, and improved engagement.
- Maintain a healthy email list with a strategic approach to activate and retain email subscription and decrease unsubscriptions.
- Develop customer targeting, segmentation, and communication strategies to maximize the conversion rate, cross sell purchase rate and LTV/CAC in the email marketing field.
- Work with the CRM/Marketing team to identify the best subscription journey via monitoring/analysing the subscriber values of each channel.
- Lead the team to plan, execute and deliver of all email and related marketing campaigns and email automation. (building & sending emails, pulling audience segments, a/b testing & reporting)
- Lead the performance optimization strategy to continuously conduct A/B tests and analyze results to develop insights to improve conversion rate, open rate, click rate of all email campaigns and email automation.
- Oversee email process, ensuring email best practices, guidelines, and new industry trends are being met, and optimizing performance while maintaining a quality list and the integrity of the brand.
【What You Need】
- BSc degree in Marketing, Communication, Public Relations, Business Management or relevant field.
- 8+ years of experience and proven track record in developing email marketing roadmap and performances (ideal industry backgrounds include: ecommerce or web design agency, email service provider).
- Proficiency in marketing automation technology. Experience in the Exponea, Klaviyo system is a BIG plus.
- Strong in copywriting skills with a good sense in web page user experience design.
- Hands-on experience with email service systems.
- Knowledge of SEO/SEM and Google Analytics.
- Strong experience in presentation & performance reporting.
- Great communication skills, both written and oral in English & Mandarin.
- Strong project management skills with attention to details.
- An ability to work under tight deadlines.
【What We Offer】
- Opportunity to collaborate with talented international teams.
- Inclusive and diverse work environment.
- Huge room in growth for someone eager to grow within a fast-paced, agile-driven global brand.