As a part of the product management team for CoolWallet, the Product Manager will focus on the discovery, development and delivery of our physical products and its related services.
The main focus of this role is the management of multiple product initiatives or existing product optimizations of the physical products at CoolBitX. This might include but are not limited to:
- Discover and develop complementary products for the hardware wallet. Such as warranty or card holders.
- Discover and develop innovative products or campaigns collaboratively with external partners applying trendy concepts such as NFT or GameFi.
- Optimize the E-Commerce platform performance with the marketing team.
- Conduct market research or user interviews to refine the next generation of hardware wallet with other PMs.
The tasks include researching the market and customer needs, interviewing customers to find out the right product to build, prototyping and testing the product, collaborating with manufacturers to ensure delivery, setting product pricing, preparing and executing product launches and other ad hoc tasks involving the hardware product’s life cycle.
CoolBitX (CBX) was founded in 2014 and quickly became one of the leading companies in the crypto industry to specialize in cold wallet storage and AML travel rule compliance solutions. CBX was nominated as the worldwide Blockchain 50 companies by CB Insights in 2020, and was jointly nominated to be one of the NEXT BIG startups by the National Development Council of Taiwan and industry key opinion leaders to become one of the nine startups as NEXT BIG representatives. Joining CBX will be an exciting opportunity to participate in a rapidly evolving industry and a company which will define the market trends for the upcoming decades just like the internet did in the 90s.
- Manage the physical product’s life cycle by creating new products (complementary and others) and maintaining existing ones (warranty and CoolWallet)
- Conduct product discovery including but not limited to researching the market and competitors, interviewing customers, building MVP based on feedbacks and designing the product aiming for launch
- Plan and act as the main point of contact with outsourcing manufacturers to build the product within budget and timeline
- Manage the timeline of the product launch by collaborating with marketing, logistics, outsourced manufactures, and others
- Collaborate with other senior product managers to deliver new innovative products such as NFT + hardware products
- Co-work with the sales and marketing team to forge the channel sale through plan of different hardware products
- Have a user-focused mindset to develop product requirements and solutions through rigorous analysis
- Manage cross-functional and cross-departmental communication and coordination to ensure product quality and progress, and completion of product milestones
- Accomplish other ad-hoc projects that required by managers
- Monitor competitors’ product development and the state-of-the-art hardware technology development to design the most advanced hardware product to make CoolWallet a leader in the market.
- 2+ years of Product Management/Ownership experience developing and implementing products in a hardware product/physical good company
- Experience working directly with software engineering teams to build products
- Experience working directly with marketing team and sales team
- Be action oriented and with good communication skills for all level of stakeholders
- Logical thinking and systematic mindset and the ability to think ways to improve the process and provide effective solutions
- Ability to manage in a dynamic environment with rapid development cycles
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently and idiomatically
- An Agile/Scrum/Kanban experience is a plus
- Experience in E-commerce is a plus
- Experience in hardware product management/development is a plus
- Experience in insurance product planning is a plus