Maingames is a leading Content Service Provider (CSP) for Facebook Gaming partnering with gaming content creators across Indonesia, Malaysia, Taiwan, Pakistan, Bangladesh, and Sri Lanka.
We are recruiting a software developer to help us build the next generation of tools that will help our content creators take their game to the next level.
· Lead web development team to maintain and improve site in collaboration with product managers and designers.
· Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications.
· Write well designed, testable, efficient, clean code by on the front- and back-end.
· Participate in the design and creation of new features.
· Create and maintain software documentation.
· Fluent in English
· Bachelors or Masters Degree in Computer Science, GPA 3.0+.
· Proven 3+ years experience as a full stack web developer
· Experience in one of program languages PHP.
· In-depth knowledge of modern HTML technologies: HTML5/CSS3, Bootstrap, jQuery and its plugins, responsive design.
· A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices.
· Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX design.
· Great attention to detail.
· Familiarity with development tools: Git/SVN, Redmine, NetBeans, Vagrant, etc.
· Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills.
· Knowledge of machine learning, big data is a big plus.
Everyone can stream!!