Mavericks Consulting is a powerhouse of skilled IT professionals who love their craft. We solve complex business problems by applying agile software development practices and produce simple working solutions.
Mavericks collaborates closely with clients to achieve their business goals. We provide consultancy advice, develop prototypes to experiment and validate ideas quickly. We develop robust and reliable operational systems within weeks, not months. We love to write code and we build systems that put smiles on the faces of our delighted users.
We believe in sharing our knowledge, upskilling and growing with the tech community. We organise workshops and boot camps to learn from each other. We share and have fun together in our continuous learning journey.
We are looking for like-minded Mavericks to join us and multiply the fun and awesomeness at our workplace.
You need to meet the following requirements to apply for this role:
5+ years of hands-on experience in agile software delivery (SAFe, Scrum, Kanban, XP or Lean)
- Solid knowledge of agile practices of product design & requirements engineering (epics, stories, acceptance criteria, INVEST principle, DEEP principle, vertical slicing)
- Customer-centric mindset and techniques (Personas, Value Proposition, CJM, User Journey)
- Knowledge of hands-on experience in visual modelling (BPMN, UML, Story mapping, mind-mapping)
- Prototyping (wireframes, sketches & storyboarding)
- Familiarity with Jira/Confluence, Axure XP, Visio, Sparx Enterprise Architect software or their equivalents
- Problem-solving skills, strong communication and negotiation skills
- Facilitation of decision making among multiple stakeholders
- Facilitation of Scrum ceremonies (product backlog grooming, sprint planning and estimation, daily standups, showcases, retros)
These are your future responsibilities in this role:
- Help clients achieve a shared understanding of the vision and scope of the initiative
- Run inception workshops and interviews to discover product strategy, vision, unique value proposition, business case and goals
- Requirements design (writing epics and stories, acceptance criteria, visual models, user flows and wireframes)
- Managing the product backlog (prioritization, facilitation of the estimation, decomposition, managing dependencies)
- Works with the development team (facilitate backlog grooming, technical design meetings, and sprint planning)
- Requirements validation and sign-off
- Designing acceptance scenarios and planning UAT with client stakeholders
- Stakeholder management and facilitation of the collaborative decision making
- Advocating for the best practices of the agile product design and requirements engineering