Mavericks Consulting is a powerhouse of skilled IT professionals who love their craft. We solve complex business problems by applying agile software development practices and produce simple working solutions.
Mavericks collaborates closely with clients to achieve their business goals. We provide consultancy advice, develop prototypes to experiment and validate ideas quickly. We develop robust and reliable operational systems within weeks, not months. We love to write code and we build systems that put smiles on the faces of our delighted users.
We believe in sharing our knowledge, upskilling and growing with the tech community. We organise workshops and boot camps to learn from each other. We share and have fun together in our continuous learning journey.
We are looking for like-minded Mavericks to join us and multiply the fun and awesomeness at our workplace.
Your Role and Responsibilities:
- Helps organizations succeed by creating delightful user experience for their digital products, services & processes
- Create user-centered designs by understanding business requirements and user feedback
- Conduct concept and usability tests, utilising feedback of the same to refine design outcomes
- Deliver personas, user flows, wireframes, prototypes and mockups for identified solutions
- Translating design requirements by providing style guides, design systems, design patterns and attractive user interfaces
- Coordinating with UI developers to designs elements of the user interface (UI), such as input controls, navigational components and informational components
- Continuously incorporating customer feedback, usage metrics, and usability findings into design to enhance user experience
The Qualifications To Be a Maverick
(Minimum 5 years of experience)
- Familiarity with interaction design, information architecture and proficiency in design software (e. g. Invision, Balsamiq, Figma, Adobe Creative Suite)
- Understands Agile & Lean practices and collaborates effectively with product, engineering, and management teams to deliver the desired outcome of high value
- Strong attention to detail & an eye for aesthetics
- Strong communication skills and be able to clearly articulates ideas, designs, and suggestions to stakeholders