About the Role and the Team
The shared services team is responsible for developing and maintaining enterprise tools and improving the overall developer experience by enforcing best practices in terms of designing and documenting services/applications.
- Develop and maintain highly reliable and scalable services and applications
- Create automation using Docker, Kubernetes, etc.
- Build APIs and UIs that are simple and powerful
- Understand product requirements, engage with team members and customers to define solutions, and estimate the scope of work required.
- Deliver solutions that can keep up with a rapidly evolving product in a timely fashion
What you may be doing
- Build & maintain applications using frontend technologies such as React, CSS, HTML5, FTL.
- Improving platform quality by writing high-quality code as well as troubleshooting and addressing bugs
- Building integrations with various 1st party and 3rd party services using RESTful APIs.
- Work on tools that enforce standard protocols such as OAuth 2.0, OPA
What we are looking for in you
- At least 2 years working experience with React or any similar frontend technology
- At least 2 years of programming experience in Java, JS or Ruby on rails
- Understanding of OAuth 2.0 protocol, SQL databases and possess the ability to write queries
- Prior hands-on experience with GraphQl, as well as designing and documenting REST API's
- Be a team player who is willing to take up responsibilities and ownership
Nice to Haves
- Experience in working with containerized environments (Docker, Docker swarm, Kubernetes)
- Knowledge of good design principles to create scalable applications.
- Prior experience in performing stress/load test of applications.