About the Team
As in the growth team, you will report to the CEO, along with frequent collaboration with different departments to build systems to scale our products as well as run experimental projects to drive user and business growth.
About the Role
In Xfers, you'll likely get experience on many different projects across the organization. You will be exposed to the latest developments in the payments industry and have the chance to learn about new and emerging trends in financial technology, how a startup works and how to make product decisions that are aligned with the business goals.
What you'll be doing
- You will be working with our management team to work on MVP projects, growth strategies, ideation ventures, and special projects.
- You would have the opportunity to work on challenging technical problems to help improve the growth and collaboration rate amongst various product lines
- Iterating on data visualization projects
- Rotation amongst product teams to implement growth specific projects and customization
- Building internal tools necessary to improve our product growth strategy or business efficiencies
What we're looking for
- 2 years above of experience in software development
- Experience in Ruby on Rails or Python and similar web application frameworks
- Passion for building new applications, products, or solutions fast.
- Have a keen interest in finance and finance-related calculations
- High willingness to learn and to leave our codebase better than it was before
- Have the drive and tenacity in solving challenging problems