Roles and Responsibilities
- Provide tools and development infrastructure for other developers.
- Design, implement, and extend a polyglot CI/CD system.
- Write clean, maintainable, and well-commented source code.
- Proactively address problems with a research-thinking mindset and critically think about the pros and cons of different approaches.
- Independently read relevant literature and share your insights and knowledge with other stakeholders.
- Work in a cross-functional team that takes ownership of the full software life cycle.
- Collaborate with other teams to make optimal software architecture design decisions.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in computer science or a related field.
- Expertise in the software delivery life cycle, especially with CI/CD systems that cover polyglot builds, running tests, handling build artifacts, and deployment stages. 3. Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Familiarity with cloud computing, including concepts such as virtual machines, containers, serverless functions, access-control policies, system security, and micro service design patterns.
- Passion for defining, improving, and enforcing best practices for software development.
- Understanding of software development best practices, including coding standards, code reviews, design patterns, source control management, and test automation.