As a SDK Engineer Intern, you will be responsible for developing the SDK for new tokens used in CoolWallet product and App. You will also work with external developers and communities to strengthen the ecosystem of the CoolWallet platform.
CoolBitX (CBX) was founded in 2014 and quickly became one of the leading companies in the crypto industry to specialize in cold wallet storage and AML travel rule compliance solutions. CBX was nominated as the worldwide Blockchain 50 companies by CB Insights in 2020, and was jointly nominated to be one of the NEXT BIG startups by the National Development Council of Taiwan and industry key opinion leaders to become one of the nine startups as NEXT BIG representatives. Joining CBX will be an exciting opportunity to participate in a rapidly evolving industry and a company which will define the market trends for the upcoming decades just like the internet did in the 90s.
- Conduct research on SDK applied in blockchain
- Assist in research projects and development process
- Ad hoc tasks assigned by supervisor
- Self-driven proactive learner and team player
- Able to work 3+ days per week for at least 12 months
- Good understandings of blockchain and cryptocurrency are preferred
Taiwanese FinTech company specializing in manufacturing secure, US patented digital asset hardware and developing smart contract platforms for millions of users.