We are looking for a bright and self-starter marketing mind to support the marketing team in developing and executing strategies and integrated campaigns to drive growth for the CoolBitX company and product brands. This role will develop new marketing ideas that are delivered through campaigns/partnerships/events and will take on management of the process, as well as oversee performance for continued business growth.
CoolBitX (CBX) was founded in 2014 and quickly became one of the leading companies in the crypto industry to specialize in cold wallet storage and AML travel rule compliance solutions. CBX was nominated as the worldwide Blockchain 50 companies by CB Insights in 2020, and was jointly nominated to be one of the NEXT BIG startups by the National Development Council of Taiwan and industry key opinion leaders to become one of the nine startups as NEXT BIG representatives. Joining CBX will be an exciting opportunity to participate in a rapidly evolving industry and a company which will define the market trends for the upcoming decades just like the internet did in the 90s.
- Develop and carry out B2C (business to consumer) and B2B (business to business) integrated marketing campaigns with the aim of acquiring and retaining customers/partners.
- Coordinate within the Marketing team and internal resources across all functions to ensure synchronization of information and shared understanding of goals, deadlines, and deliverables.
- Research and initiate relationships with partners, including but not limited to, media outlets, prominent influencers, thought leaders, external agencies, to create and activate integrated partnership campaigns.
- Conduct business negotiations, maintain partnerships, manage the procedure, implementation, tracking, and measurement of the marketing campaigns.
- Ensure that the organization’s brand and identity are adhered to in campaigns and in all communication channels.
- Produce, edit, and proofread copy for promotional materials within marketing campaigns.
- Work flexibly across the Marketing and Sales Department and support ad hoc tasks and projects where required.
Skills & Requirements
- Minimum 2 years of experience in marketing functions preferably at a fast-paced tech company
- Proven track record in partners outreach and campaign strategies (preferred)
- Good command of the English language.
- Interest in the tech and startup industry and keep a close pulse on social trends.
- Communication skills: Verbal and interpersonal communication skills are required to manage relationships externally with agencies and third parties as well as persuade a non-marketing audience, such as senior level managers within the organization.
- Writing skills: A prerequisite for internal and external communication and required to create copy for marketing promotions.
- Project management skills: Ability to multitask in a dynamic and detail-oriented environment as you will work with a budget, meet deadlines for multiple projects and ensure ROI on marketing campaigns.
- Numerical skills: You will need to acquire data and use it to target selected audiences, as well as analyze the success of campaigns.