▲ About Splashtop
Splashtop is a SaaS company offering industry-leading remote access / support services, one-to-many video conferencing, and mobile mirroring apps. Our product range covers multiple platforms (Windows, macOS, iOS, Android) and is highly regarded in the IT and education community (see: www.splashtop.com and www.mirroring360.com or look for Splashtop in App Store / Google Play).
▲ What will you do in this role?
- Manage Salesforce.com CRM including support requests and escalated administrative needs of users by providing prompt and complete resolution to technical challenges and business support issues.
- Hands-on configuration of new and existing Salesforce.com features including user management, roles/profiles, Permission Sets, custom objects, new page layouts, custom fields, formula fields, validations, workflow rules, email templates, Process Builder, Flows, Lightning Pages, Custom Metadata Types, Custom Settings, Managed Packages.
- Focus on user efficiencies, solving business/customer issues, invent creative solutions, and ensure data accuracy across the system.
- Partner with global business stakeholders to proactively identify, drive, and build improvements, enhancements, and system customization that solve critical business needs.
- Keep up to date with Salesforce releases, features and best practices. Make recommendations to management regarding implementation as appropriate.
- Hands-on experience in performing complex data loads.
- Participate in change management process. Drive communication efforts across relevant stakeholders.
- Evaluating complex business and technical requirements, communicating inherent security risks and solutions to technical and non-technical business owners.
▲ Basic Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 5+ years’ experience implementing and configuring Salesforce.com.
- Solid understanding of and detailed experience with the Salesforce.com architecture.
- A demonstrated ability to understand and articulate complex requirements.
- Strong business analysis and functional experience, including requirements gathering, creating/deploying solutions to end users.
- Proven ability to build effective partnerships with business owners and technical partnersKey Responsibilities.