Sales’ responsibilities include discovering and pursuing new sales prospects, negotiating deals, and maintaining customer satisfaction. The sales candidates must have excellent communication skills and feel comfortable reaching out to potential customers to demonstrate CoolWallet products and through phone, email, and video conference. Most importantly, the sales candidate is capable of closing deals to deliver and exceed the revenue goal.
CoolBitX (CBX) was founded in 2014 and quickly became one of the leading companies in the crypto industry to specialize in cold wallet storage and AML travel rule compliance solutions. CBX was nominated as the worldwide Blockchain 50 companies by CB Insights in 2020, and was jointly nominated to be one of the NEXT BIG startups by the National Development Council of Taiwan and industry key opinion leaders to become one of the nine startups as NEXT BIG representatives. Joining CBX will be an exciting opportunity to participate in a rapidly evolving industry and a company which will define the market trends for the upcoming decades just like the internet did in the 90s.
- Conducting market research to identify potential selling leads from web searches, business directories or digital resources.
- Acquiring new resellers and clients in new markets and new territories from scratch.
- Actively seeking out new sales opportunities and qualifying leads from conferences, trade shows, cold calling, networking, social media, web-to-lead forms, digital campaigns, and referrals.
- Making outbound cold calls and setting up meetings with potential clients, understanding client needs and offering support, and handling complaints or objections.
- Negotiating and closing deals to drive higher revenues, maintaining customer satisfaction, and fostering customer relationships
- Tracking sales metrics and improving weekly, monthly, and quarterly performance
- Building sales pipelines, process, and funnel for manual top-down reach out, onboarding, activation and expansion.
- Collaborating with product managers, channel sales, strategic partner manager and the marketing team to achieve better sales results.
- Executes and expands assigned customer account plan(s) which is developed in conjunction with line manager and channel promotion team.
- Eager to expand the company with new sales, clients, markets, and territories
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills
- Persuasive, goal-oriented, self-motivated, and self-directed
- Comfortable making cold calls and talking to new people
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Ability to develop and deliver presentations
- Tenacity to handle rejection and continue with a positive attitude when reaching the next potential client
- Knowledge of sales process from initiation to close
- Ability to work independently or as an active member of a team and is also a team player
- Previous experience from a sales position for a product that requires explanation, or in outbound call center, inside sales experience, or related sales experience preferred
- Good English verbal and written communication skills; the ability to call, connect and interact with potential customers
- Ability to work a flexible schedule and occasional overnight travel.
- Experience in crypto is a plus
- TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS: 20% - 30%