Do you believe your designs and code could change the world? If YES, read on!
Mavericks Consulting is a powerhouse of skilled IT professionals who love their craft. We solve complex business problems with simple working solutions by applying Agile software development practices. We provide consultancy advice, develop prototypes for experimentation and validate ideas quickly. We love to write code and build systems that put smiles on our delighted users. We share and have fun together on our continuous learning journey.
Join us and multiply the fun and awesomeness of our workplace!
● Championing and guiding others to adopt Agile and other best practices to create meaningful solutions
● Applying scalable design patterns and best development practices (e.g. Test-Driven Development (TDD), Continuous Integration/ Continuous Delivery (CI/CD), etc.) to develop high-quality software that is easily extensible
● Empathising with stakeholders to develop appropriate, actionable and holistic working solutions
● Leading and proactively suggesting solutions based on the business needs
● Collaborating with amazing people of different backgrounds and skillsets to solve challenging and complex problems
● Actively contributing to the company with your ideas and passion
● Creating and maintaining a dynamic and inclusive work environment
● Being flexible and open to feedback
● Adopting a positive learning and growth mindset in all areas of your work
● Genuinely wanting to help change the world
1. Minimum Qualifications
● At least 5 years of experience in developing various applications for production
● Worked in high performance and cross-functional Agile software engineering teams that used practices like Kanban/Scrum/Lean/XP, Test Driven Development (TDD), Continuous Integration/ Continuous Delivery (CI/CD), etc.
● Experienced in using clean code practices, and writing readable, maintainable code
● Good understanding of end-to-end application architecture
● Delivered at least one large-scale project to production
● Experienced in backend and frontend development
● Deep understanding of at least one programming language and at least one programming paradigm (OOP, FP)
● Worked with multiple languages (e.g. Java, Ruby, Python, Scala, GoLang, etc.)
2. Desirable Qualifications
● Experience with developing different applications (e.g. Web, Mobile, Cloud, etc.)
● Experience with developing applications for various industries
● Experience in other areas of the SDLC (e.g. Testing, Deployment, Requirement Gathering, etc.)
● Experience with DevOps practices and Automation tools
● Experience with delivering and deploying large scale applications using practices such as 12-factor apps
● Salary and Benefits
○ Competitive salary package (including bonuses)
○ Medical and Dental insurance for you and your dependents
○ Telecommunications allowance
○ Financial and logistical support for Work Visa procurement and relocation (if applicable)
● Learning and Development
○ Book and Training allowances
○ Diverse Career Progression Opportunities
○ Personal Development Opportunities
● Work Arrangement
○ Good work-life balance
○ Flexible work arrangements
○ Open office concept
● Dress Code
○ (Generally) Smart-casual
○ Formal with some clients
If you think you have what it takes to be a Mavericks, let's have a chat!
Delivering Value Consultancy - Mavericks Consulting is a quick, simple, creative solutions to complex business problems!