We are looking for a talented full-stack capable frontend developer to join PayPay!
Work closely with the design and backend team to build and develop web applications for our forward thinking products.
｜Vue.js, Angular, React, NestJS, Express.js, single-spa
｜Docker, Kubernetes, ArgoCD, AWS
｜GitHub, npm/yarn, Jenkins, Webpack, Jest, i18n, Storybook
｜Sentry, Kibana, Google Analytics, Firebase, NewRelic
｜Figma, PlantUML, draw.io
｜Slack, Zoom, Confluence
- Experience in SPA development with Angular or React or Vuejs and Webpack
- Experience in typescript
- In-depth understanding in frontend performance optimization
- Ability to design frontend architecture
- Experience with server side programming languages, include but not limited to Java, Python and NodeJs
- Experience with iOS/Android native application development
- Knowledge in development process and DevOps
- Contribution to open source projects
- Interest and ability to learn other coding languages as needed
Work from Anywhere in Japan (HQ in Tokyo, for more details about how we work, please visit our FACEBOOK)
- Full-remote work (In Japan)
- Salary: Based on experience, skills, performance and contribution.
- Salary Increase: Review every year based on performance evaluation and PayPay's business performance.
- Special Incentive : Payment based on company performance and individual contribution and evaluation(once in a year)
- Various Allowances: Overtime allowance, late-night work allowance and Work from home allowance (100,000JPY/year)
- Working Hours: In principle, from 10:00am to 18:45pm (actual working hours: 7h45m＋1 hour lunch break from 12pm to 13pm in principle)
- NOTE: We use super flextime system which do not set core hours.
- Days Off: Saturdays and Sundays. National holidays. Year-end holidays from December 29th to January 4th.
- Holidays: Annual paid leave, congratulatory or condolence leave, maternity leave, sick/injured child care leave, family care leave, etc.
- Benefits: Social insurance (health insurance, employee pension, employment insurance and compensation insurance,) defined contribution pension system (TBC) and etc.
- Visas will be sponsored for you as well your family members. You may work remotely outside Japan for the time being as the border is closed now, but once it's reopen you're expected to relocate to Japan if you're not in the country already.
- Start date: 1 - 1.5 months upon offer, but we can be flexible.