We are looking for a bright and self-starter marketing mind to support the marketing team in developing and executing E-Commerce marketing strategies and integrated campaigns to drive growth for the CoolBitX company and product brands. This role will develop and plan new marketing ideas that are delivered through E-Commerce campaigns and will take on management of the process, as well as oversee performance for continued business growth on E-commerce channels such as Amazon and all other online marketplaces.
CoolBitX (CBX) was founded in 2014 and quickly became one of the leading companies in the crypto industry to specialize in cold wallet storage and AML travel rule compliance solutions. CBX was nominated as the worldwide Blockchain 50 companies by CB Insights in 2020, and was jointly nominated to be one of the NEXT BIG startups by the National Development Council of Taiwan and industry key opinion leaders to become one of the nine startups as NEXT BIG representatives. Joining CBX will be an exciting opportunity to participate in a rapidly evolving industry and a company which will define the market trends for the upcoming decades just like the internet did in the 90s.
- Maintain, grow, and improve the quality of product listings to drive the E-commerce business revenue.
- Understanding of Amazon fundamentals such as Amazon Best Practices, A/B tests, listing creation, listing optimization, search terms research & analysis.
- Contribute to the analysis of global online marketplaces to identify possible channels to expand to and monitor various company/market offerings, identify market developments, pricing/business models, sales, etc.
- Coordinate within the Marketing team and across all functions for internal resources to deliver to E-Commerce sales goals.
- Produce, edit and proofread copy for promotional materials used in E-Commerce marketplace campaigns.
- Work flexibly across the Marketing and Sales Department, and support ad hoc tasks and projects where required.
Skills & Requirements
- Minimum 2-year experience in marketing functions preferably at a fast-paced tech company.
- Proven track record in managing E-Commerce marketplaces (Amazon and international channels preferred)
- Good command of the English language.
- Interest in the tech and startup industry and keep a close pulse on social trends.
- Project management skills: Ability to multitask in a dynamic and detail-oriented environment as you will work with a budget, meet deadlines for multiple projects and ensure ROI on marketing campaigns.
- Numerical skills: You will need to acquire data and use it to target selected audiences, as well as analyze and optimize the performance of marketplaces.