▲ About Splashtop
Splashtop is a SaaS company offering industry-leading remote access / support services, one-to-many video conferencing, and mobile mirroring apps. Our product range covers multiple platforms (Windows, macOS, iOS, Android) and is highly regarded in the IT and education community (see: www.splashtop.com and www.mirroring360.com or look for Splashtop in App Store / Google Play).
- Debugging and troubleshooting issues within Splashtop ZTNA software running on Windows , Mac OSX , IOS, Linux and Android platforms.
- Design & develop test plans.
- Develop Programs/scripts using Python for test automation development.
- Design, develop and extend the automated testing frameworks.
- Debugging and troubleshooting issues within Splashtop ZTNA product running K8S.
- Solve problems and establish plans and provide technical consultation in the design, development and test effort of Splashtop ZTNA engineering projects which involves in-depth knowledge of TCP/IP, Networking Routing and HTTP protocols.
- Testing Application Servers supporting various protocols, e.g. HTTP, FTP, SSL, TCP/IP, IPSEC, GRE etc.
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science.
- 5+ years of experience in QA & test automation within Networking and/or Security domain.
- Experienced in automation framework development & test automation.
- Proficiency in Python for test automation & tools development.
- Strong understanding and knowledge of TCP/IP, HTTP.
- Knowledge of Unix systems internal, Computer Networking, Database systems and query language.
- Knowledge of REST-API and testing tools like Jmeter, Postman Very good debugging and troubleshooting skills.
- Experience in working on mobile/OS platforms like iOS, android and Linux.