At Jubelio, we always innovate to create a business platform that can be used for small, medium, or enterprise scale.
To fulfill this mission, Jubelio opens opportunities for those of you who want join us as a Senior Backend Engineer
- Participate in the development of NodeJS/Typescript architecture and infrastructure for omnichannel platform (integration from marketplace/ecommerce, accounting, selling, purchasing, and warehouse system).
- Responsible for the design and implementation of back-end related architecture to ensure the stable and reliable operation of business services.
- Responsible for technical research and introduction of new technologies to solve the problems of high performance, high concurrency and high reliability services.
Required Experiences & Skills:
- More than 2 years of development experience, bachelor degree or above, computer and related majors are preferred. Previous experience from ecommerce or ERP company is an huge advantage.
- Proficient in Object-Oriented/Functional Programming, REST API, and Design Patterns.
- Have experience in the architectural patterns of a large, high-scale service application (Message Queue System, Kubernetes, Cron Job, and micro-services).
- Understand Flowchart, Business Model, Sequence Diagram etc.
- Have experience in API Integration & Restful API development and documentation.
- Have experience in Webhook Development and best practice.
- Have a certain understanding of the architectural design principles of distributed computing and distributed data storage.
- Have experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery(CI/CD) pipeline is a big plus.
- Have experience in Kubernetes, Azure, AWS, and RabbitMQ is a big plus.
- Possesed excellent English communication and problem solving skills.