Sentiment is an under-collateralized on chain credit protocol that allows users to lend and borrow assets with increased capital efficiency and deploy them across DeFi. Currently the Sentiment team is looking to add engineering talent that is passionate about building formidable products to expand the DeFi addressable market. We have a focused and disciplined approach to developing and it is portrayed in our culture. We welcome anyone who is eager about solving difficult problems, and building products that are used by millions and trusted with billions! We celebrate differences and seek to recruit, develop, and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
- Work closely with our smart contract development team to develop and build new core smart contracts.
- Brainstorm and ideate new protocol designs.
- Engage and work with both internal and external auditing teams and implement feedback.
- Develop robust security standards and best practices
- Gas optimizations
- 2+ years of experience building and releasing secure and production grade contracts in Solidity
- 3+ years as a developer
- Experienced problem solver with an interest in building complex smart contracts
- Demonstrated experience shipping and deploying smart contracts on mainnet and/or side-chains holding significant amounts of value
- Strong understanding of the EVM (Ethereum Virtual Machine) and the DeFi and Web3 ecosystem where an understanding of NFTs
- First class collaborative ethos and personal attitude
- Familiar with Test Driven Development process in Solidity
- Passionate about the DeFi space
Nice if you have it
- Experience working with yield accruing tokens/protocols
- Previously deployed projects to Mainnet
- Previous experience with HEVM
- Familiarity with standard DevOps tooling
- Familiarity with low level EVM concepts
- Familiarity with fuzz testing
- Familiarity with symbolic execution