1m - 1.5m TWD Annually
- Delivery legal services (including legal research and contract draft and review in both English and Mandarin) for the whole organization to accomplish company goals and strategies.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders in identifying and managing potential legal risk to ensure legal compliance and manage proper corporate interactions with authorities.
- Participate in contract negotiation in certain projects.
- Manage outside counsels to handle intellectual property issues.
- Organize, maintain, and update legal documents.
- Provide legal training to internal stakeholders.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in law (LLM).
- Proficiency in Chinese and English.
- Passion in the Crypto industry.
- Licensed attorney in Taiwan or any common law jurisdictions is a plus. Experience in a law firm is a plus.
- Detail-oriented and solid research with analytical skills.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment.
Taiwanese FinTech company specializing in manufacturing secure, US patented digital asset hardware and developing smart contract platforms for millions of users.