▲ About Splashtop
Splashtop is a SaaS company offering industry-leading remote access / support services, one-to-many video conferencing, and mobile mirroring apps. Our product range covers multiple platforms (Windows, macOS, iOS, Android) and is highly regarded in the IT and education community (see: www.splashtop.com and www.mirroring360.com or look for Splashtop in App Store / Google Play).
▲ What will you do in this role?
The successful candidate will be having a passionate on keeping company’s environment secure against cyberattacks and transfer Splashtop to a security-driven company.
- Manage and maintain endpoint security solutions for Windows, Mac that includes but not limited to EDR, MDM and EPM systems.
- Perform vulnerability remediation on endpoint by applying patches or conduct research of other techniques.
- Monitoring, managing and closing existing security related tickets according to the security policy guideline.
- Participate in security solutions’ evaluation and contribute recommendation to the team.
- Continuous focus on information security related news, participate in cybersecurity programs.
- Support for daily IT operations.
- BS in Computer Science, MIS or related advance degree preferred.
- Good understanding on Windows management; familiar with Mac OS is a plus.
- Basic network operating concept.
- Basic speaking, reading, and writing abilities in English are necessary.
- Able to work effectively both individually and within a team.
- Comfortable with facing people and adapting to new challenge.
- Continuous learning and willing to share knowledge.