• To ensure every assigned equity crowdfunding campaign is well managed, meeting the deadlines, and fund raise successfully
• Define project objectives, project scope, roles & responsibilities
• Defining resource requirements and managing resource availability & allocation – both internal and third party
• Preparing a detailed project plan to schedule crowdfunding campaign milestones, workstreams & activities
• Managing delivery of the project according to this plan
• Tracking project and providing regular reports on project status to project team and key stakeholders
• Managing and adjusting for any changes in project scope and schedule
• Managing the relationship and communication with the client and all stakeholders, ensuring the project is delivered to their satisfaction
- Bachelor's degree in Management, Finance, Business Admin or similar.
- Proven desire to expand knowledge and understanding of the equity crowdfunding industry.
- Project Management experiences in financial industry is preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
我們是馬來西亞第一家眾籌Crowdfunding平台，提供Reward-Based和Equity Crowdfunding兩大服務。於2019年獲得大馬證券監管委員會頒發的Equity Crowdfunding的執照，協助創業及中小企業融資。我們的願景是未來10年，協助5000家企業眾籌，完成MYR2.5Billion的總融資。